September 10, 2011

Misfortune


The pit in my stomach
Digs deeper every minute
The black clouds close in
Trying to dampen my spirit

The hesitant mind is scared
Wondering what to anticipate next
The worse was done and still
Nowhere is returning the best

The dark clouds close in
As questions surround me
Did I do it alright or
Did I do what was to be?

My guilt only deepens
When I know of your pain
Here I am, lonely too
Running off and crying in the rain

I avoid your sad face
The hundred questions in your eyes
I look and think about what’s gone
The chances lost twice and thrice

In my every attempt
To screen and avoid you
Somewhere inside, I badly want
To hold you.. to kiss you…

But wishes are bitches, them !
And my silent tear falls..
A sudden emptiness embraces me
And my eyes be emotionless walls

I cut outside and shout inside
The Night Fury in me yet wants to fight
Hurt not or may, burn not or may..
It’s your misfortune what I did was right !

2 comments:

deeps said...

the lines go well with the pict there :)

Ojas said...

Thanks Deeps :)