September 23, 2011

Because I burn..

In the fiery sunshine..

In the nightly shadows..

In the independence on the road..

In the chains of your memories..

In the violent outbursts of tears..

In those hidden silent fears..

In those moments when I just did it all..

In those moments when there was nothing more I could do.
.
In all those times when I was in power..

In all those times when I hated being how helpless I was..

In every year that passed..

And every minute that didn't..

There was but only one thing that swelled in me..

By that unexpected act of kindness

By that lone deep act of wrath..

By that unprecedented agony of love..

Because the energy shoots...

Because the mind confuses in that pile of mixed emotions..

Because anger eats me and love blinds me..

Because kindness always stops me..

Because I feel..

Because I burn..

No comments: