September 29, 2014

Miracle

Send me a miracle now..

I'm tired, spent.. All of me is lost fighting..
Fighting a battle to stay this way..

Lost was I, and I am finding a way ahead
But how far do you think I can go,
Wielding my sword and my shield?

It weighs on me now.. The weight!
Of the clothes torn, the blood I shed!

I saw men taken down by pain,
Asking for the mercy of a swift stroke
That would spare them, but not their loved ones..!

There's not a morsel in my stomach
Neither a friend left to shed a tear for
Nor a home to return to..

A sword that kills, a disc that shields
My hapless, ruthless, meaningless soul..

Will I last another day? Rather, should I?
Show me a sign.. Leading a way or two..

Or better yet, show me myself again..
Show me my loving soul again..

My scars have cut through my innocence
But prove me wrong now..

Send me a miracle now..
Send me a miracle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finalyyy a blog update