September 30, 2011

Ma

I never may comprehend you, Ma...
Though so much I think I do
I still keep doing what you say
Because all I know is I trust you

I look at them others and think
Of all your moral ways
I hated your scoldings but
They've truly made my days

I hate each time we disagree
And each time we fight
And I get even more irritated
Because you're actually always right

I yearn to see your smile, Ma..
Each time the train enters the station
Eating your delicious cooked food
Stays my only temptation

I like your grace and try copying
I try being quiet like you
But more as I write, more as I think
Ma, the more I miss you..

I never can be comfortable
Unless it's in your lap
You're really a friend Ma..
Cutting away the age gap..

I always felt I couldn't write about you
Because I was afraid to miss
Any slightest point at all
Lest you do displease..

I could never match your easy judging
And your wise remarks
How many lives have you touched, Ma?
And brought them laurels and sparks?

I want to keep writing, for of you,
There can never be an end..
Because 850 km away from you, Ma..
On you alone I depend..

No comments: