August 31, 2011

Value

As I sit poised

Hearing the Ballad of the Beautiful Lady

It just did realise me

That I was scared

Scared of my everyday morning tea

Scared of what I wish to be

Scared of all the nutricious food

Scared of friends who all do me good

Scared of those jewellery chunks,

Scared of my prettiest clothes..

Of the rich coffee aroma

Of the latest pirated drama

Of all the kisses I get

Of the money, when I bet

Of my favouritest rich drink

Of even my thoughts when I sit and think

Of that smooth dollop of cream

Of my worst n best possible dream

I'm scared of how much I love it

I'm scared of how much I get it

I'm scared lest it should lose

The priceless value it has..

For money cant value it

And only can mind..

And not losing mind, is the toughest you could find !

No comments: