August 31, 2011

Go on.. and be mine..

I've got a heart full of pain

A head full of stress

Handful of anger held in my chest

Uphill struggle.. blood and sweat and tear...

Gain of nothing

All to fear...

But, in this tempest...

Not that all of it can dishearten me....

for my heart died with his going

And my head stopped working with his words...

Anger melted (me) the same way

As my tears and sweat and blood diffused !

C'mon, I challenge you, O Fears !!

Try and dishearten me...

Can you make lose a person

Who has already lost everything?


Negation to negation, old rule, is possession.

And now in this uphill task shall I make

A steady effort to win,

For that's all there in my hands.

And I shall rise back, a victor,

Again, like I always did...

A phoenix rising from its ashes

And me rising from my threshes..

Only mortality can hinder me now

But it dares not !

And at this fine day I swear,

Unto you one day, a way shall I find..

Unto you one day, a way shall I find...

And you shall be mine !


No comments: