May 29, 2011

O Solitude !

And that day you came back

Though I didn't want you to
But things happened such
There was nothing I could do !


You weren't new to me
I knew you in and out
Each time I knew more of you
Each time that made me shout


I grew up with you
Ever since I began to know you
Though I hated every bit of you
There wasn't a way to throw you


You had seen my worst tears
And witnessed my hysteric cries
And still you continue to smile
Every time my heart dies


And in my grief times
When I need someone mine
You come and deepen wounds
And make your existence shine


Though my whole and soul
Grew under your eye
Get out of my life !!
I'd love to bid you goodbye


And one day he came
And all your existence was lifted
He was mine, and I was his..
With him, I was gifted

I was jubilant with you out
I thought ended is my strife !
But you were stronger than me
And swept him out of my life


He's somebody else's ! you said !
And back I am thine !
You slashed him out of my life
That was made by him fine


Though he isn't mine, I'll love him...
And I'll do that into Infinitude...
And I'm again kissing your hem...
And kneeling to your curse, O Solitude !

1 comment:

Gaurav said...

Wow! This is really good!