November 27, 2008

Monologues

I’m the shine of the gold
I’m the wisdom of the old

I’m the polish of the paint
I’m the holiness of the saint

I’m the faith that won’t falter
I’m the eyes that won’t water

I’m the point of the thorn
I’m the redness of the dawn

I’m the charity of the tree
I’m the freedom of the free

I’m the majesty of the eagle
I’m the zest of the struggle

I’m the freshness of the bath
I’m the leader of the path

I’m the cheer in the smile
I’m the water in the Nile

I’m the gift of the giving
I’m the life of the living

I’m the scorn of the sun
I’m the roast of the bun

I’m the fickleness of the boy
I’m the novelty of the toy

I’m the aurora of the north
I’m the step put forth

I’m the vision of the eye
I’m Death to make you die

I’m the height of the tower
I’m the nectar of the flower

I’m the yes in the nod
I’m the straightness of the rod

I’m the pleasure in the joy
I’m the blush of the coy

I’m the platinum of the mine
I’m the addiction of the wine

I’m the living of the niche
I’m the money of the rich

I’m the splurge of the feast
I’m the sun of the east

I’m the freshest of the food
I’m the best of the good

I’m the awe of the wonder
I’m the roar of the thunder

I’m the characteristic of creation
I’m the loyalty of devotion

I’m the victory of the victor
I’m the defeat of the loser

I’m the passion in the bed
I’m the memory of the dead

I’m the tempest of the rains
I’m the deepest of the pains

I’m the lead of the role
I’m the spirit of the soul

I’m the blade of the sword
I’m the might of the Lord

I’m the wit of the smart
I’m the love of the heart

I’m the brain of the wise
I’m the luck of the dice

I’m the gloom of the sad
I’m the worst of the bad

I’m the falsehood in the lie
I’m the farewell in the ‘bye’

I’m the charm of the spell
I’m the burn of the hell

I’m the catcher in the rye
I’m the vastness of the sky

I’m the ‘why not?’ in the ‘why?
I'm the will you can’t destroy

Pray tell me, who am I?
Pray tell me, who am I?

1 comment:

Ojas said...

Im you baby..
I'm you, and you're me..
Ojas Gohad !