August 24, 2008

Heavenly status..!

Indeed...I have fallen in love with life, trying to compose a new symphony of the curled strings of this beautiful life... The morning sun comes, filling me with a freshness, that reminds of the gentle breeze tossing off a white skirt !!The careful art of nature finds the masterpiece in our hearts..!!Oh !! How beautiful is man !! And his tender feelings... His childlike nuances about life seem so filthy when you see this real beauty !!The fickle mind awes at external selves, but how can it so carelessly miss the handsomeness inside !!How could I too, miss all this? And that too, with all its enchantments??But as this year commenced... I see all pink and red... with its dashes and hues and tints... And lo !! What a beautiful scenario !!

And slowly behind this PC screen... I blush scarlet ! Only, to confess the reason for the above written fact..
It's all a One Man Show !

No comments: