February 16, 2008

Alone, and Independent !!

Ahh ! oh pleasure !!
I hear again that wondrous sound..
The clanking of those chains..
To break the iron bonds on wrists..
only that were unhappy bound !

I cross the threshold to look above
The eagle has learnt flying high
It has left its nest n shell
And completed it's lessons,
It'z now ready to rule the sky.

I walk away and see the snake
It has shed it's skin
The world today has changed so much..
No more exists the happy old lamp
And neither does its jin.. !

Wake up O Me,
Look out and see..
The world has changed n so have you
The sky for you, is no more blue !

The old day for sure were beautiful
Try making the present ones even more
The past is done and present is to be
Try enlighting your own lamp
And that's the last of the store

My walk must be a run now..
I dont want to follow any path
But make one and leave a trace
My independence is my sceptre
And success is an aftermath.

3 comments:

_Priya Raj_ said...

actually, its djinn or jinn

_Priya Raj_ said...

Deep thoughts avouched... well put in and framed. keep it up Ojas!

Ojas said...

Hey Thank you Priya..
Well, it's originally Arabic, so whether Jihn or Jin or Jinn or Djinn, all are wrong :P